Java Developer (f/m) for Java Software Development
Our team, based in Berlin-Kreuzberg, developed "Splicky" the first mobile-demand-side platform (DSP) in Germany. Since then, we are continuously expanding our platform with new features, products and channels. We use the latest technologies, a high level of creativity and cutting edge know how to solve the tasks at hand.
Your job would be to support our Developer team in the following tasks:
- Collaboration in the design and implementation of our demand-side platform "Splicky" based on Java
- Expansion of the platform with new channels and products
- Design, specification and development incl. development-accompanying testing of software components and interfaces
- Performing integration and system tests
- You have completed a degree in computer science or equivalent.
- You have several years of experience in software development with Java.
- You have good to very good knowledge in SQL.
- Experience in web technologies such as JSON, XML, HTTP status, cookies.
- Ideally, you also have experience with HTML, efficient algorithms and data structures, as well as caching and machine learning.
- You have good German and/ or English skills.
What we offer:
- A fulltime position, with flexible starting times
- As an innovative company with its own technology and many years of experience and flat hierarchies, we offer a motivating activity in which there is something new to learn every day.
- Responsible approach to the corona pandemic.
Also are a motivated and ambitious team, we have regular team activities, in office comforts such as a kicker table, dart board and free drinks.
We do not accept unsolicited applications from third - party agencies.