Spots are broadcast in real time according to various health criteria.
For example, if pollen levels reach a predetermined level, the system is signaled to play the "nasal spray spot" or the promotion of discounted eye drops. If flu waves are announced, the radio consumer hears a spot advertising a discount on flu medications. If the number of tick bites increases, the radio audience hears the appropriate spot for an anti-tick spray.
- Targeting on current and predicted pollen levels
- Targeting on the current and historical flu case numbers.
- Targeting on current and historical tick bite counts
Possible areas of application
- Specific offers on health situations (discounts, points, special prices, etc.)
- Reference in the spot to the health situation to increase awareness (mention of pollen count, etc.)
- Regional focus on flu season and tick numbers