We offer our apprentices a three-year commercial apprenticeship as an EFZ communications clerk in an interesting working environment.
Profile E: Extended basic training or Profile M: Extended basic training with vocational baccalaureate (prerequisite: passed entrance examination).
What learners ideally bring with them
- Good to very good academic performance (completion of secondary school A)
- Pleasure in commercial tasks and in dealing with people
- Open and communicative personality
- Perseverance, ability to work in a team and quick perception
- Sense of responsibility and reliability
- Good computer skills
Required application documents
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- Report cards from the last two years of school
- Copies of any diplomas, confirmations of trial apprenticeships, etc.
- Result of Multicheck aptitude analysis